Re: Thoughts Needed on Furnace Issue

  • MICHAEL MARSHALL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi Rob. Just wanted to tell you that we replaced the furnace in our '79 Dodge Class C actually several years ago now, and we are very glad we did. I'm sorry, I don't remember what brand it is, but it does have electronic ignition, and it's sooo much more convenient than having to light it. Can't help with the issue of moving it to the left side, as ours is already there, but completely replacing the furnace also gave my husband the chance to add another furnace outlet in the bathroom, which is actually right next to the cubbyhole that holds the furnace. The new furnace was set up for 3 outlets, so we had to add an extra one, and the bathroom was the perfect choice! It works great, even after several years. We've owned this old girl since 1991, and have replaced the fridge, furnace, water heater, and last year installed a new 14 ft awning. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Lynda Marshall1979 Dodge Shamrock Class C 23 ft.Wellandport, ON Canadamichaelmarshall_43@...