  • John Cargile
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      I HAVE A CLASS A 1986 FORETRAVEL GRAND VILLA 39' MOTOR HOME.

      HAS 3208 TURBO V-8 CATERPILLAR AND 4 SPEED ALLISON (WISH WAS 6 SPEED FOR THE. OVERDRIVE.)

      MADE TRIP TO GEORGIA IN 2010 AND 2012 AND POSSIBLY THIS YEAR MADE VISITS TO FAMILIES IN NEW MEXACO, OKLAHOMA CITY, DALLAS TEXAS, MOBILE ALABAMA, BIRMIGHAM ALABAMA, CASTRORIA, NORTH CAROLINA AND GAINSVILLE GEORGIA.

      RATHER VISIT WITH THOSE FOLKS INSTEAD OF FLYING TO OTHER COUNTRYS.

      NICE TO JOIN OLDER VEHICLE CLUB.

      THANK YOU;
      JOHN W. CARGLE

      John Cargile