Re: [classicrv] More MH questions

  • Wncol2004
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 27, 2013
      Well, my ole suburban was just that....old. 1989 model. 9 years older.
      Newer engines run cleaner. The gas engine of choice for me...if I had the $ would be the ford V10. Meanwhile...I use a diesel to get the torque.

      1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
      Sent from my iPad 2.

    • John
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 7, 2013
        HI! FORETRAVEL HAS BEEM PUTTING DIESEL ENGINES IN THE REAR I THINK STARTING AROUND 1985. THEY ARE VERY SIMPLE, LOW GADGET, AND SOME ARE AVAILABLE AROUND #15,000. THEY HAVE AIR BRAKES, AIR RIDE AND REAL WOOD CCABINTRY. I CAN SEND SOME PICTURES BY E-MAIL TO SHOW YOU THE STYLE.

        GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.