Re: [classicrv] 1969 Coach

  • lighthousemo at Wildwood
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
      The reason I mentioned that, is MH are never used as frequently as
      cars/truck or in the same way. So I thought, without knowing how, that they
      must be made differently in that regard. It was known when they were
      designed, approximately how much they would be used. It is rare to see a
      motor home with 30000 miles on it in a years time, year after year.