TV show

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
      TRIED to post this yesterday BUT Yahoo decided I was not a member so I.m
      trying again...

      Right now I am watching a TV show on Home and Garden TV Canada on Retro
      RV's called "Retro Roadhome, RV's Gone Crazy. Right now they've at a
      place called "Hicksville" and a previous clip was Paradise Cove in
      California. They were also at a place that restores Airstreams, Hoffmans
      I think it was...
      I just learned from this show that Airstream is still in business, don't
      see many around here these days..

      Taping it later on the DTVR built into our dish receiver.

      Deep Freeze Dave

      --
      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        It was a very fun show to watch. People had all kinds of fun ideas. Joyce

        Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone