Re: [classicrv] newbie

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 5, 2013
      Meta,
      Welcome to the group, we have a wealth of knowledge here including at
      least one former RV technician. Feel free to ask anything, well anything
      pertaining to RV's I should say... <VBG> As a wise person once said,
      "Show me someone who is afraid to ask questions and I will show you
      someone who is afraid to learn". May not be an exact quote but
      reasonably close and very true...
      Deep Freeze Dave
      1986 Terry Taurus 24 Foot trailer and 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 TSV...

      On 1/5/2013 8:13 PM, HMM wrote:
      > Introducing myself: That's what I am - a newbie. I'm trying to teach myself
      > new tricks, so I moved into my RV not long ago. And I now know enough about
      > owning an RV to know that I don't know all that much. It's petrifying!! I
      > would be grateful for any guidance.
      >

      > Warm to each of you. I am happy to have found your company.
      >

      > Meta

      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      Miscellaneous other pictures are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

    • Todd Barnard
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 6, 2013
        Happy New Year to all in the group, and welcome to Meta!

        What kind of rig do you have?

        Todd.