Re: [classicrv] Re: 1988 Coachman

  • Bill Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
      I did NOT mean to imply that a local auto parts store would stock them, but most of them will be able to order one.

      mainiac bill

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
        Try colawrvsalvage.com/rv-parts/

        Have a good Holiday Season, whatever flavor your holiday is! If you don't
        have a specific holiday of your own, enjoy the assorted days off! You could
        be working! :)

        Mike VanPelt

        mvp1114@...

      • Annamae
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2013
          Thanks to all who have tried to help. After the holiday is over will get out and about to see what can be found.
          Take care
          Anna Mae