Bargman L300 door latch

  • Acuda4me@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      I recently puller the door and rebuilt it but my Bargman L300 door latch on my 70 commander RV has seen better days. Does anyone recommend a good/cheap replacement set that will fill the hole and latch the door without a whole lot of modification? Or bettter still, anyone have a spare functioning Bargman L300 they'd like to sell at a reasonable price?