Travco for sale

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Join Yakaz

      Sign in

      Language:

      Me
      News Feed
      Subscriptions
      Profile
      Posts
      travco
      United States
      + 13000mi
      Change location
      Everything
      More
      For saleFor rentServicesJobsQuestionsEventsReviews
      Tell it to your neighbors...
      Post
      76 Travco 270 - $6000 (Eugene, Oregon)
      Eugene OR, United States - 2 days ago on craigslist.org
      For sale $270
      1976 Travco 270 27'. 440 Chrysler, auto. Great mechanical and interior. A whole long list done since 07 to bring it back to travelling condition. Fiberglass over steel frame constuction very similar to glass hull sail boats. For more picts and details contact me by phone or internet. $ ...
      1974 Travco Motorhome - 6900 Howell
      Detroit 48214, MI, United States - 2 days ago on listlux.com
      For sale $6,900
      This is a 1974 Travco Trailer. This Trailor was built on a Dodge Chassis. All inside is still original as far as we can tell. Please call Mike at ... for details. 6900 or Best Offer Location howellpostingid ...
      Motorhome Classic Travco - 15000 Quartzsite
      Phoenix 85021, AZ, United States - 4 days ago on bidbut.com
      For sale $15,000
      Reduced from 17,995Motorhome, fully self contained. travco 1983, built by Foretravel. 32 feet long. Very low miles 51K, Detroit Diesel V8 turbo with Allison 4 speed automatic transmission.Always garage kept and meticulously maintained . Unique two piece all fiberglass body.All new batteries, All new tires, 60 gallon propane tank, 120 gallon diesel fuel tank.11-12 mpg, ...
      1971 Travco Rv sell trade - 2800 N.Phx
      Phoenix 85033, AZ, United States - 4 days ago on bidbut.com
      For sale $2,800
      71 Travco Rv440 Runs goodneeds some tlcclean Title2800obo trade for boat ... No calls after 9pmthanks Location N.Phx
      1975 Travco 270
      Kansas City 64197, MO, United States - 2 weeks ago on ebay.com
      For sale $3,000
      ...hope to let it go in one piece, but I understand. This is a 1975 Travco 270 motor home and believe the model is Mahal Special vip 2+2 Rear ...
      Generator out of a 68 dodge travco - 200...
      Atlanta 30324, GA, United States - 2 weeks ago on listlux.com
      For sale $200
      This generator was pulled out of a 68 Dodge Travco. It ran two air conditioners, several lights, and a fridge, so this puppy will run run most anything you got. It runs great, probably just needs a tune up, change the spark plugs. But itll run like a ch. I was gonna put it in my barn, but im ...
      1976 Travco 27' motorhome - $650 (Harpers Ferry,...
      Martinsburg WV, United States - 2 weeks ago on craigslist.org
      For sale $650
      I have a classic Travco motorhome that needs to go. Only $650 as is, $150 without 440 engine and transmission. Has not been run in at least 10 years. I started cleaning it up and restoring/upgrading it but don't have time or money to make it right Top of the line in 1976 with some upgrades. Has ...
      1976 Travco Motorhome - 8000
      Phoenix 85009, AZ, United States - 3 weeks ago on bidbut.com
      For sale $8,000
      1976 Dodge Travco Motorhome. 27 foot with 49679 orginial miles asking 8000 or best offer. The Travco has a 440 V8 engine, 2 roof airs, generator, rear bath, new tires, new brakes and many electrical updates. The unit is in great shape. Please email with any additional questions or to set a time to see it and take it ...
      70 dodge travco - 2500 inasandario
      Tucson 85704, AZ, United States - 3 weeks ago on bidbut.com
      For sale $2,500
      1970 Dodge Travco model 220. I dont know much about it posting the ad for my sister in law. ext seems to be in good condition no leaks int is seventies shag. please call 275-5493 or 682-8362. Location inasandario
      1973 Dodge Travco
      Little Canada MN, United States - 3 weeks ago on ebay.com
      For sale Auction
      I bought this recently on here and its not what I was expecting. It was item: ... They did recommend an inspection before purchase, but I live about 5 hours away from where it is at. It is still in Fridley, mn at the car auction lot. The starter works fine, it just had a blown ignition fuse. I did ...