Re: 1988 Coachman

  • annamae319aolcom
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 30, 2012
      Thanks to all who took time to answer my question. Will try those places. If all else fail's I think I can make up one to do the job.
      All have a Happy New Year and hopeful many many more.
      Anna Mae
    • mickael w
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
        i rather dobut an auto parts store will handle those plastic holders. they rarely fail so not much reason for them to stock them. any auto or rv salvage yard should be able to supply you with one though. i would guess it would not cost more than $10-20.

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "annamae319aolcom" <annamae319@...> wrote:

        > Need one small part for Coachman. Seat Belt holder on the floor need the plastic holder the one that keeps it up where you can reach it to fasten the belt. The plastic has broken up the rest is great. Am sure there is a name for this.
        > Driver side of the coachman.
        > Anna Mae

      • Jerry Boone
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
          Also, if you search the internet for seatbelt manufacturers, you will find a half-dozen or so that make belts and would probably sell you those pieces individually.

          -- boone
          '89 Ultrastar 28'

          Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box.
          - Italian Proverb

          i rather dobut an auto parts store will handle those plastic holders. they rarely fail so not much reason for them to stock them. any auto or rv salvage yard should be able to supply you with one though. i would guess it would not cost more than $10-20.

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "annamae319aolcom" <annamae319@...> wrote:

          > Need one small part for Coachman. Seat Belt holder on the floor need the plastic holder the one that keeps it up where you can reach it to fasten the belt. The plastic has broken up the rest is great. Am sure there is a name for this.
          > Driver side of the coachman.
          > Anna Mae

        • Bill Miller
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
            I did NOT mean to imply that a local auto parts store would stock them, but most of them will be able to order one.

            mainiac bill

            ________________________________
            i rather dobut an auto parts store will handle those plastic holders. they rarely fail so not much reason for them to stock them. any auto or rv salvage yard should be able to supply you with one though. i would guess it would not cost more than $10-20.

            --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "annamae319aolcom" <annamae319@...> wrote:

            > Need one small part for Coachman. Seat Belt holder on the floor need the plastic holder the one that keeps it up where you can reach it to fasten the belt. The plastic has broken up the rest is great. Am sure there is a name for this.
            > Driver side of the coachman.
            > Anna Mae

          • Mike VanPelt
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
              Try colawrvsalvage.com/rv-parts/

              Have a good Holiday Season, whatever flavor your holiday is! If you don't
              have a specific holiday of your own, enjoy the assorted days off! You could
              be working! :)

              Mike VanPelt

              mvp1114@...

            • Annamae
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2013
                Thanks to all who have tried to help. After the holiday is over will get out and about to see what can be found.
                Take care
                Anna Mae