Stolen Scamps.

  • Lance Kett
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2012
      http://happiercamper.tumblr.com/post/35660397675

      not necessarily classic RV, but they're certainly Classics! and extremely
      hard to miss, a friend of a friend had these beautiful, unique trailers
      stolen from their lot in Los Angeles, if anyone happens to see them, please
      call the police!!

      thanks!

      Lance

    • Bill Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
        Sorry to hear of his loss, Lance; but in todays society wouldn't he be better  off chaining all these units together, or better yet investing in some stainless cable and securing them together. to bad but that is what we are coming to now .

        mainiac bill

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
          Sorry to hear about your loss

          I have put alert posts on 6 groups and sites I belong to

          Hope you get them back

          Good Luck

          Bob

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Bill Miller <mainiac1946@...> wrote:

          > Sorry to hear of his loss, Lance; but in todays society wouldn't he be better  off chaining all these units together, or better yet investing in some stainless cable and securing them together. to bad but that is what we are coming to now .
          >
          > mainiac bill
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Dave S.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
            Lance,
            Did you post this on the Vintage Trailer group???
            If not I will do so..
            The more people looking the better the chance of finding them INTACT..
            Deep Freeze Dave.
            On 11/14/2012 8:55 PM, Lance Kett wrote:
            > http://happiercamper.tumblr.com/post/35660397675
            >
            > not necessarily classic RV, but they're certainly Classics! and extremely
            > hard to miss, a friend of a friend had these beautiful, unique trailers
            > stolen from their lot in Los Angeles, if anyone happens to see them, please
            > call the police!!
            >
            > thanks!
            >
            > Lance

            My Railroad picture pages are at