Dodge/Chrysler 413 and 440 motors.............................

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      big difference in the motors here guys. ANY specific
      questions??.....FIRE away! HAY ...... if anyone has any of these
      motors around that they are not using OR complete Travco or
      Discoverer motorhomes that are in good shape that are available for
      sale .....drop me an email.

      BTW - I have redone that Thermoquad air valve tuning tool ...... new
      and improved.....drop me an email if interested. Thx, Eric

      HOPE that other post did not appear - HIT send instead of preview.
    • Robert J. Tomesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        I have a 1965 Dodge Travco motorhome for sale. Fiberglass, new diesel engine,
        onan generator, gas/110v/12v, stove, new refrigerator, furnace, waterheater,
        holding tanks and in good condition. Asking $3990. 608-838-0077 or
        <rjtomesh@...>