1973 Starcraft Starcruiser & Dodge Manuals

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 8, 2012
      The Dodge Chassis Parts Catalog and Dodge Motorhome Service Manuals that
      I uploaded to Rapidshare expired so, in response to a request, I have
      uploaded them again. They can be downloaded at:

      https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge
      <https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis Parts
      Catalog.pdf

      https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge
      <https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis
      Service Manual.pdf

      In addition, I am considering selling my 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser. I
      have been working on it for the past few years in between trips. The
      Dodge 440 engine runs fine, the brakes have been completely rebuilt, it
      has new tires, a new furnace, new water heater, and a new refrigerator.
      I have replaced the carpet in the isle with tile, refinished some of the
      cabinets and installed new roof vents. Almost all of the leaky windows
      have been fixed and a lot of other repairs and enhancements have been
      done. It is kept in a garage that never gets below freezing.
      Naturally, I have a lot more money invested in it than I ever expect to
      get out of it. We have taken several fairly long trips in it without
      difficulty. It has been a hobby of mine but as I am approaching 80, I
      have less motivation to continue working on it. Also, the wife and the
      dog don't like it! [:)]

      Tom

    • Henry Blair Jr.
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 8, 2012
        When the dog is against you, you are sunk.

        I tried both of these links and they were both bad. Can you check them and
        correct them as I would like to get copies of these manuals.

        Henry

        Henry K. Blair, Jr.
        603 South Walton Street
        Bethune, SC 29009-9032
        (770) 998-4897, Cell (803) 427-6986 NEW!!!
        henryblairjr@...

        On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Tom <TomJones96@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > The Dodge Chassis Parts Catalog and Dodge Motorhome Service Manuals that
        > I uploaded to Rapidshare expired so, in response to a request, I have
        > uploaded them again. They can be downloaded at:
        >
        > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge
        > <https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis Parts
        > Catalog.pdf
        >
        > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge
        > <https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis
        > Service Manual.pdf
        >
        > In addition, I am considering selling my 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser. I
        > have been working on it for the past few years in between trips. The
        > Dodge 440 engine runs fine, the brakes have been completely rebuilt, it
        > has new tires, a new furnace, new water heater, and a new refrigerator.
        > I have replaced the carpet in the isle with tile, refinished some of the
        > cabinets and installed new roof vents. Almost all of the leaky windows
        > have been fixed and a lot of other repairs and enhancements have been
        > done. It is kept in a garage that never gets below freezing.
        > Naturally, I have a lot more money invested in it than I ever expect to
        > get out of it. We have taken several fairly long trips in it without
        > difficulty. It has been a hobby of mine but as I am approaching 80, I
        > have less motivation to continue working on it. Also, the wife and the
        > dog don't like it! [:)]
        >
        > Tom

      • James Vining
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 8, 2012
          Recieved an Error File not found
          Gives some kind of error stating 0.00MB of file is there.

          Supercharge your playing today!
           Learn from one of rocks metal master, Leigh Williams G.I.T of LA & Musicians Academy of London. A seasoned pro Player with 20 yrs of Playing,Writing, recording experience who has played with members of Steve Vai's Band
           and can teach you the G.I.T way to play.
          www.ShredGuitarSchool.com

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
            I actually tried the links before posting them but they apparently got
            scrambled in the posting process. I apologize.

            Try these - just click on the link below and then click on "DOWNLOAD":

            Dodge Motorhome Chassis Parts Catalog.pdf (75.83 MB)
            <https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge%20Motorhome%20Chassis%20Parts
            %20Catalog.pdf?bin=1>

            Dodge Motorhome Chassis Service Manual.pdf (181.75 MB)
            <https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge%20Motorhome%20Chassis%20Servi
            ce%20Manual.pdf?bin=1>

            Tom

          • Henry Blair Jr.
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
              Works great!!!

              Thanks,

              On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Tom / Comcast <TomJones96@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > I actually tried the links before posting them but they apparently got
              > scrambled in the posting process. I apologize.
              >
              > Try these - just click on the link below and then click on "DOWNLOAD":
              >
              > Dodge Motorhome Chassis Parts Catalog.pdf (75.83 MB)
              > <
              > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge%20Motorhome%20Chassis%20Parts
              > %20Catalog.pdf?bin=1>
              >
              > Dodge Motorhome Chassis Service Manual.pdf (181.75 MB)
              > <
              > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge%20Motorhome%20Chassis%20Servi
              > ce%20Manual.pdf?bin=1>
              >
              > Tom

            • Bill Miller
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
                Tom, I just tried both links. On both of them I did get an error message, but then I got the rapidshare page, and it says that download is not available.

                mainiac bill
                '07 Ford Explorer
                '72 21ft. Lil Hobo

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
                  Not sure about anyone else, but I got the links "split" and have to
                  patch them together if I want to use them.
                  Has anyone tried "tinyurl"??? Takes a long web address and shrinks it
                  toabout 10 or so characte4rs...
                  DFD
                  On 10/9/2012 11:15 AM, Bill Miller wrote:
                  > Tom, I just tried both links. On both of them I did get an error message, but then I got the rapidshare page, and it says that download is not available.
                  >
                  > mainiac bill
                  > '07 Ford Explorer
                  > '72 21ft. Lil Hobo
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                  My Railroad picture pages are at
                  www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
                  Miscellaneous other pictures are at
                  www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

                • Dave S.
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
                    Not sure about anyone else, but I got the links "split" and have to
                    patch them together if I want to use them.
                    Has anyone tried "tinyurl"??? Takes a long web address and shrinks it
                    toabout 10 or so characters...
                    DFD
                    On 10/9/2012 11:15 AM, Bill Miller wrote:
                    > Tom, I just tried both links. On both of them I did get an error message, but then I got the rapidshare page, and it says that download is not available.
                    >
                    > mainiac bill
                    > '07 Ford Explorer
                    > '72 21ft. Lil Hobo
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • rick haywood
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
                      try these links:

                      http://tinyurl.com/8ghnsvq

                      http://tinyurl.com/9yfmluj

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 9, 2012
                        Outstanding!!! Thank you.

                        Ron
                        76 Coachmen ('75 M-500 chassis)

                        At 11:55 AM 10/09/2012, you wrote:
                        >Works great!!!
                        >
                        >Thanks,
                        >Henry
                        >
                        >Henry K. Blair, Jr.
                        >603 South Walton Street
                        >Bethune, SC 29009-9032
                        >(770) 998-4897, Cell (803) 427-6986 NEW!!!
                        >henryblairjr@...
                        >

                        >On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Tom / Comcast <TomJones96@...>wrote:
                        >
                        > > **
                        > >

                        > > I actually tried the links before posting them but they apparently got
                        > > scrambled in the posting process. I apologize.
                        > >
                        > > Try these - just click on the link below and then click on "DOWNLOAD":
                        > >
                        > > Dodge Motorhome Chassis Parts Catalog.pdf (75.83 MB)
                        > > <
                        > > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge%20Motorhome%20Chassis%20Parts
                        > > %20Catalog.pdf?bin=1>
                        > >
                        > > Dodge Motorhome Chassis Service Manual.pdf (181.75 MB)
                        > > <
                        > > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge%20Motorhome%20Chassis%20Servi
                        > > ce%20Manual.pdf?bin=1>
                        > >
                        > > Tom

                      • Alfred Doig
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 10, 2012
                          Tom,

                          Thanks for the manuals. These should be of great help in keeping my rig
                          on the road. I'm looking for pull/latch sliding window hardware for my
                          Starcruiser. I'm missing a few of these extruded aluminum pieces.

                          Al

                          On 10/8/2012 1:24 PM, Tom wrote:

                          > The Dodge Chassis Parts Catalog and Dodge Motorhome Service Manuals that
                          > I uploaded to Rapidshare expired so, in response to a request, I have
                          > uploaded them again. They can be downloaded at:
                          >
                          > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge
                          > <https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis Parts
                          > Catalog.pdf
                          >
                          > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge
                          > <https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis
                          > Service Manual.pdf
                          >
                          > In addition, I am considering selling my 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser. I
                          > have been working on it for the past few years in between trips. The
                          > Dodge 440 engine runs fine, the brakes have been completely rebuilt, it
                          > has new tires, a new furnace, new water heater, and a new refrigerator.
                          > I have replaced the carpet in the isle with tile, refinished some of the
                          > cabinets and installed new roof vents. Almost all of the leaky windows
                          > have been fixed and a lot of other repairs and enhancements have been
                          > done. It is kept in a garage that never gets below freezing.
                          > Naturally, I have a lot more money invested in it than I ever expect to
                          > get out of it. We have taken several fairly long trips in it without
                          > difficulty. It has been a hobby of mine but as I am approaching 80, I
                          > have less motivation to continue working on it. Also, the wife and the
                          > dog don't like it! [:)]
                          >
                          > Tom

                        • Conroy Boykin
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 12, 2012
                            The link for these files bad!

                            ________________________________

                            On 10/8/2012 1:24 PM, Tom wrote:

                            > The Dodge Chassis Parts Catalog and Dodge Motorhome Service Manuals that
                            > I uploaded to Rapidshare expired so, in response to a request, I have
                            > uploaded them again. They can be downloaded at:
                            >
                            > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge
                            > <https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis Parts
                            > Catalog.pdf
                            >
                            > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge
                            > <https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge> Motorhome Chassis
                            > Service Manual.pdf
                            >
                            > In addition, I am considering selling my 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser. I
                            > have been working on it for the past few years in between trips. The
                            > Dodge 440 engine runs fine, the brakes have been completely rebuilt, it
                            > has new tires, a new furnace, new water heater, and a new refrigerator.
                            > I have replaced the carpet in the isle with tile, refinished some of the
                            > cabinets and installed new roof vents. Almost all of the leaky windows
                            > have been fixed and a lot of other repairs and enhancements have been
                            > done. It is kept in a garage that never gets below freezing.
                            > Naturally, I have a lot more money invested in it than I ever expect to
                            > get out of it. We have taken several fairly long trips in it without
                            > difficulty. It has been a hobby of mine but as I am approaching 80, I
                            > have less motivation to continue working on it. Also, the wife and the
                            > dog don't like it! [:)]
                            >
                            > Tom

                          • Henry Blair Jr.
                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 12, 2012
                              I had no problem.

                              On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Conroy Boykin <conroyboy@...> wrote:

                              > **
                              >

                              > The link for these files bad!
                              >
                              > ________________________________

                            • Conroy Boykin
                              Message 14 of 16 , Oct 13, 2012
                                Good for you!

                                ________________________________
                                (770) 998-4897, Cell (803) 427-6986 NEW!!!
                                henryblairjr@...

                                On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Conroy Boykin <conroyboy@...> wrote:

                                > **
                                >

                                > The link for these files bad!
                                >
                                > ________________________________

                              • neverendsat13
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                                  Help! I'd like to find a source to download the '73 Starcraft
                                  Starcruiser parts catalog and service manuals. The site members were
                                  kind enough to point me in the correct direction back in October, but I
                                  experienced a hard drive melt down and lost these files. The download
                                  sites from last October are no longer available. Thanks, Al

                                  --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" wrote:

                                  > The Dodge Chassis Parts Catalog and Dodge Motorhome Service Manuals
                                  that
                                  > I uploaded to Rapidshare expired so, in response to a request, I have
                                  > uploaded them again. They can be downloaded at:
                                  >
                                  > https://rapidshare.com/files/2723954415/Dodge
                                  > Motorhome Chassis Parts
                                  > Catalog.pdf
                                  >
                                  > https://rapidshare.com/files/2457858936/Dodge
                                  > Motorhome Chassis
                                  > Service Manual.pdf
                                  >
                                  > In addition, I am considering selling my 1973 Starcraft Starcruiser.
                                  > have been working on it for the past few years in between trips. The
                                  > Dodge 440 engine runs fine, the brakes have been completely rebuilt,
                                  it
                                  > has new tires, a new furnace, new water heater, and a new
                                  refrigerator.
                                  > I have replaced the carpet in the isle with tile, refinished some of
                                  the
                                  > cabinets and installed new roof vents. Almost all of the leaky
                                  windows
                                  > have been fixed and a lot of other repairs and enhancements have been
                                  > done. It is kept in a garage that never gets below freezing.
                                  > Naturally, I have a lot more money invested in it than I ever expect
                                  > get out of it. We have taken several fairly long trips in it without
                                  > difficulty. It has been a hobby of mine but as I am approaching 80, I
                                  > have less motivation to continue working on it. Also, the wife and
                                  the
                                  > dog don't like it! [:)]
                                  >
                                  > Tom

                                • Alfred Doig