Older Airstream

  • deslater2000
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 1, 2012
      Wife and I were out shopping today, bits and pieces to winterize the "Prairie Igloo" and we just happened to catch this rig pulling through a nearby mall lot so we managed to catch him and grab a couple of pics. They are uploaded to mt file in the photo section here.

      Deep freeze Dave
    • Bill Miller
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 3, 2012
        That is why , when I originally posted I said to anyone that cares.

        mainiac