Lightroom Question

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Bill, Megan Rose, Sharky, and Tigger
      Michigan, USA

      When I use keywords in Lightroom every time I add a new keyword it puts that keyword into the Animals section of the key words list, them I have to move it into the section I want it in. I have tried having the section I want the new keyword to go to open and nothing.

      Lets say I want to add a lighthouse to the lighthouse keyword list. I type in South Heaven Lighthouse and hit return. If South Heaven Lighthouse is a new keyword lightroom drops it in the Animal keyword section. If I already have a South Heaven Lighthouse it puts the new image it the South Heaven Lighthouse keyword list.

      There must be a way to direct new keywords to the section they belong in.

      Any idea what I am doing wrong.