Re: [classicrv] Re: Portable Generators...

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 166 , Sep 2, 2012
      Sounds about like antifreeze. Gotta get the mixture Just right for best protection.
      Thanks for the input.

      1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.
      Sent from my iPad 2.

    • Warren
      Message 166 of 166 , Sep 25, 2012
        Maybe I should clarify.
        When I say Cheep I mean the constant RPM type of generator you can find at
        your local Lowe's new, 3500 watt for about $350 bucks versus the $2500 for
        a Honda SU3000I Inverter type,

        1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.