Re: [classicrv] Re: Portable Generators...

  • JerryK
    Message 1 of 166 , Sep 1, 2012
      Dave,
      Looks like a winner for the price.  FAQ at the website say it is Pure Sine-wave output. Since it doesn't put out 240volts that pretty much means it puts all 30 amps into one circuit instead of two 15 amp circuits. (that's a good thing for campers).  That's my opinion, I'm no expert but I've read a lot about generators. Did you take a look at that website I posted?  They mention Champions.
      JerryK

      Message 166 of 166 , Sep 25, 2012
        Maybe I should clarify.
        When I say Cheep I mean the constant RPM type of generator you can find at
        your local Lowe's new, 3500 watt for about $350 bucks versus the $2500 for
        a Honda SU3000I Inverter type,

        1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.