Teardrops.

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 11:08 AM
      Saw this on our way out of the camp ground Friday morning and
      immediately thought of you and anyone else that likes porthole windows.
      Saw another one similar on the road with a T@B logo on the front and a
      Google search found this..
      http://tab-rv.com/
      Deep Freeze Dave

      --
      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions

    • rick haywood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 11:39 AM
        they had a bunch of different brands at the car show in quartzsite this last winter.   rick

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 12:12 PM
          These have been making a comeback for the past 10 years or so, we sold some
          that were only a sleeper, while others had a rear flip up kitchen, some had
          entertainment centers too!

          A couple of years ago I was traveling Interstate 80 more often, and I was
          seeing them regularly then.

          Do a Google image search for "teardrop trailer"...I love the old "Woody"
          type...if only I had time to build one!

          Cheers. Todd.