Re: [classicrv] D F D

  • rick haywood
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 1, 2012
      rv fridges can take up to 24hrs to cool down, normal is supposed to be 12.   rick

      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 7, 2012
        Dave;
        As long as you can fasten the fridge down, so that it doesn't bounce around,any small fridge should work just fine. I have a small apt. sized fridge in my 1972 Lil Hobo and it works just fine.  Probably better than the one I have in the house .

        Bill