Re: [classicrv] D F D

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 30, 2012
      Trailer is so close to dead on level it may as well be right on, Turning
      it upside down is going to be a real problem though.. <VBG>
      DFD
      On 6/30/2012 10:41 PM, RM wrote:
      > Are you sure the refrigerator is actually level? Supposed to make a difference; and it did make a difference the first time I tried to get mine to work.
      >
      > I didn't need to do this one because the leveling worked for me, but I was also told that if it is level and it's been sitting awhile, supposedly turning it upside down then right side up redistributes the fluids. You have to let it sit 24 hours after you do that, then try it. Later, I remembered that advice when my ice maker wouldn't work and tried it and it actually did the trick on the ice maker.
      >
      > Just stuff I've been told.
      >
      > --RoseMarie

      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions
      Miscellaneous other pictures are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions1

    • Bill Miller
      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 7, 2012
        Dave;
        As long as you can fasten the fridge down, so that it doesn't bounce around,any small fridge should work just fine. I have a small apt. sized fridge in my 1972 Lil Hobo and it works just fine.  Probably better than the one I have in the house .

        Bill