RE: [classicrv] Champion Fleet Owners dot com . . . what happened?

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
      Mike,

      The .com address isn't registered by anyone. I did a google search for
      championfleetowners.com and found a search results page showing .org as the
      first result. Yes, it does show something odd...my guess is something is
      goofy with the web site...possibly just a temporary thing. I hit the
      sub-page links on the google search results and one of them worked -
      http://www.championfleetowners.org/UserAgree.html which tells me it is
      somewhat still there...

      Wesley

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
        I saw that too. Hope Dave gets it back up - that site saved me more than
        once with my first RV.

        Mike

        "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
        you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

        "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
        bumper sticker

        Cindy & Mike VanPelt

        - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy

        Milwaukee, WI, USA