Re: [classicrv] Cinco de Mayo driveway camp out

  • RM
    Message 1 of 33 , May 5, 2012
      Glad to hear that, Dave. Thanks for letting us know.
      --RoseMarie

      Message 33 of 33 , May 6, 2012
        I added my Cinco de Mayo pictures to the folder Dave started labeled Cinco de Mayo. The date on the pictures are all dated the 4th, but they were actually taken the 5th. Guess that happened when I changed the battery in the camera. Oh, well...

        --RoseMarie