For Once, Justified Road Rage!!!

  • Lynnie Whitefield
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 7:17 AM
      When you are feeling rushed and in a hurry, maybe it is time to

      stop and appreciate the wonder all around you. These photos

      are from Thursday, Feb. 17, 2011 taken in Pilanesberg game

      reserve, South Africa . The guy in the white Volkswagen was

      trying to get past the elephant.

      Road rage, it affects us everywhere...

    • Dick
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012