Re: Sanyo Model SRAE 0722 Refigerator heating element

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2012
      I have a 1977 Dometic that I replaced the element in last year. I found the wattage embossed on the retainer ring. Similar wattage and similar shape should work.
      RWC

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "kahap17" <kahap17@...> wrote:

      > I have a 1985 C class rv with a Sanyo SRAE 0722 refigerator. My electric heating element needs to be replaced and I can't find one. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

    • kahap17
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2012
        Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for a month and can't find a heating element. Frustration level is high.
        KAH
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Dick" <dickcobbs1@...> wrote:

        > I have a 1977 Dometic that I replaced the element in last year. I found the wattage embossed on the retainer ring. Similar wattage and similar shape should work.
        > RWC
        >
        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "kahap17" <kahap17@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have a 1985 C class rv with a Sanyo SRAE 0722 refigerator. My electric heating element needs to be replaced and I can't find one. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

      • rick haywood
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2012
          your in luck i sent the info to redwing and he got back to me the heating element is oem #
          4-2459-43129 >> 265w/ac element it fits a srae 0721 or a 0722, call 1-866-765-8333 that is hilltop camper inc, tell them the fridge you have and the oem number and ask for the price, than if ya still want it buy it if they have one in stock.  you might want to go to rv repair yahoo group and thank him tho.  Rick