Winnebago fuse location.

  • Peter Penwarden
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12 2:44 PM
      I am trying to find the fuse for the heater blower. It's a 1992 Brave. I have the 91 manual and it says the fuse is in the panel, which I presume means the panel under the hood. No fuse there. Where is it located. Thanks in advance.
      Peter
      Bristol England.

    • rick haywood
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12 5:17 PM
        it should be in or near where the house 120volt panel is, there should be another set of fuses for the house 12 volt system. it is separate from the chassis panel and has 8 fuses on a small board, it will look like this one:
        http://tinyurl.com/7jxo5p2%c2%a0 which is what www.winnebagoind.com has on the wiring diagram http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/1992/106339.pdf%c2%a0

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12 7:02 PM
          Hello Peter - please state the NAME of your RV - I think its a Ford? well, there are two things that control the "heater blower"  - One is the C/B (Circuit breaker) and the other is the "relay" - I think that you will probably find them on the right side of the INSIDE Passenger panel or underneath / behind the glove box (if a C - style RV)  anyway - good luck!  If the heater blower is used also as your A/C blower , and your A/C is blowing cold - most common - then fuse is not the problem anyway.
          And then again - I might be wrong about the whole thing.

          Julie

          >I am trying to find the fuse for the heater blower. It's a 1992 Brave. I have the 91 manual and it says the fuse is in the panel, which I presume means the panel under the hood. No fuse there. Where is it located. Thanks in advance.
          >Peter
          >Bristol England.

        • Peter Penwarden
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13 12:26 AM
            Hi Julie, it's a Winnebago Brave based on Chev P30. No blow at all. I'll have good look when I've finished the brakes and can stay clean. Thanks for the reply.
            Peter

            Hello Peter - please state the NAME of your RV - I think its a Ford? well, there are two things that control the "heater blower"  - One is the C/B (Circuit breaker) and the other is the "relay" - I think that you will probably find them on the right side of the INSIDE Passenger panel or underneath / behind the glove box (if a C - style RV)  anyway - good luck!  If the heater blower is used also as your A/C blower , and your A/C is blowing cold - most common - then fuse is not the problem anyway.
            And then again - I might be wrong about the whole thing.

            Julie

            >I am trying to find the fuse for the heater blower. It's a 1992 Brave. I have the 91 manual and it says the fuse is in the panel, which I presume means the panel under the hood. No fuse there. Where is it located. Thanks in advance.
            >Peter
            >Bristol England.

          • Susanne
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 21 2:36 AM
              Located underneath the dashboard on the driver's side you'll find the
              best laid-out fuse box in the automotive world: a total of 22 separate
              circuits all protected by fuses. They are color coded to indicate the
              specified amperage and are identified on page 243 of the "Do-It-Yourself
              Service" section of the VW EuroVan Owner's Manual. The original manual
              also refers to a cover on the fuse block but mine is missing and I
              believe that Winnebago removes them in order to add their own auxiliary
              fuse block that controls the rear window functions... check out more at
              http://goo.gl/Ukc46 <http://goo.gl/Ukc46>
              --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Peter Penwarden <ppenwarden@...>
              wrote:

              > I am trying to find the fuse for the heater blower. It's a 1992 Brave.
              I have the 91 manual and it says the fuse is in the panel, which I
              presume means the panel under the hood. No fuse there. Where is it
              located. Thanks in advance.
              > Peter
              > Bristol England.

            • Susanne
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2012
                To know more about Winnebago fuse location check out this article.......
                http://goo.gl/JDUQg <http://goo.gl/JDUQg>