Need a little help one more time

  • annamae319aolcom
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
      I need to make my e mail sites much smaller. To much to read for a while. How do I get my name off of the email list?
      Thanks for all past help. Family and working on this old RV has taken up more time not much left for computer time.
      Anna Mae
    • Larry Annis
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
        At the bottom of the page you will find a unsubscribe. Click on that.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
          Just take a look at the bottom of every group message and you'll see how.
          You can also remain a member and choose to either get a "daily digest" of
          all the messages for the day, or set it for "no email" and read messages via
          the web whenever you want.

          Wesley

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
            Larry,
            Unsubscribe terminates your membership in the group.  Using "options" allows you to adjust how the postings are sent to your email or to eliminate them altogether and then you just go to group at Yahoo and read the postings when you want to.
            JerryK

            From: annamae319aolcom <annamae319@...>

            To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 6:03 AM