Re: [classicrv] Does anyone need a set of 8 lug 16" tubeless rims.

  • Don Bahrman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
      I believe so I can take a picture of them and send to your email if you want, I
      got them off a 27 ft travel trailer but don't know the make of it, I made a flat
      bed out of it to move with then sold the trailer and have to wheels left over.
      Don

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2012
        I have a source for the 8 lug 16" Budd wheels for late 60's early 70's
        Travco's to replace the split ring wheels. I do not need any.