Re: [classicrv] Does anyone need a set of 8 lug 16" tubeless rims.

  • Henry Blair Jr.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
      These are Budd 8 lug 16" tubeless motor home wheels. Not for trailers.
      These wheels are found on Dodge motor home chassis. They can be used to
      replace similar split ring rims.

      Henry

      Henry K. Blair, Jr.
      603 South Walton Street
      Bethune, SC 29009-9032
      (770) 998-4897, Cell (770) 827-7392
      henryblairjr@...

      On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM, rick haywood <haywood_rick@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dave they still make the dexter wheels 13', 14", 15" in Elkhart ind. just
      > do a search on ebay and find the new ones.... just put this in an ebay
      > search. 15" Dexstar 494 15x6" 4 on 9.44" bolt circle RV Dexter Camper
      > trailer wheel 494
      > Rick

    • Don Bahrman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
        I believe so I can take a picture of them and send to your email if you want, I
        got them off a 27 ft travel trailer but don't know the make of it, I made a flat
        bed out of it to move with then sold the trailer and have to wheels left over.
        Don

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2012
          I have a source for the 8 lug 16" Budd wheels for late 60's early 70's
          Travco's to replace the split ring wheels. I do not need any.