1978 22ft georgie boy wiring diagram needed

  • Blindlemon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      I need to run new line to my brake lights, or repair the old one, need path it follows , unable to locate it without more info.
      Any help would bring a big thanks from me !!
      Ralph
    • Don Bahrman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        check for a bad ground, which is normally what causes lights to quit. take a
        test light , and with your turn signal on check your wires if you can see them.
        If not I would run a new wire from the brake light switch to the back end under
        the motor home close to the body frame as possible. if your have to drill any
        holes to run the wire in make sure you double insulate the wire at the drill
        spot, If you can get the brake lights out of the body, you can work on them a
        lot easier. hope this helps a little, Don here, good luck

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
          thanks for the reply, grounding isnt the problem, and i did find wiring diagram, if i have to drill thru metal i will sleeve the hole with rubber tubing and seal around the wire.

           Ralph