New Member, New RVer=2001 Overland Motor Home Parts????

  • gchsti@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      My wife and I are now retired and I am working on a 41ft "Overland" Deisel pusher with 50k miles. Runs ok but I keep asking (camping world etc.)for things like new key cut for gen comp; ign. switch; bathroom sink water valve and so on and all I get is "they went out of bus. in 01.I cant find anything about wiring diagram either.
      Anybody experienced with Overland or Odessa I guess is the actual company.
      Any help would be much appreciated.
      Chuck
      P>S> How often do you replace Diesel fuel filters? Im new to diesels
    • dusty titus
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
        Hello - can answer some questions -- about keys - only a locksmith would be able to make you a new key.  However its possible if the Generator mfg. company is still viable - that you can get a duplicate key from a serial number located on front of your gen., if not locksmith can make key with formula from serial number.   About bathroom sink valve - you'll be able to match what you need when you pull out old valve - at your local hardward/plumbing store.  Pumps are available at most Marine equipment shops too!   Don't spend too much time or money on your "dream boat" - just get in go!  Have Fun!

        Dusty