Re: [classicrv] Re: Starcraft Starcruiser 1973 21' - extreme overhaul

  • Ted Kroll
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 5, 2011
      Wow, what a project!! I did that to 1956 Ford F100 p/up and although it was hard It was also a lot of fun and accomplishment. How far along with it are U?
      Keep it Pete
      Ted
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 8, 2013
        Oooooh OK I don't need one for my motorhome but I was thinking of one for my shop just to wash my toys in the winter and used was fine and FREE was soooo much better. Thanks for responding Peter. AWKWARD!! as they say on TV
        Ted