Re: [classicrv] Re: Chevy 454 problem

  • D. Hammond
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      At some point in the past, a truck/RV mechanic in northern California posted
      a response to my questions. If that person (or someone close by that knows
      Chevy 454 engines), I'd like to bribe you to make a trip to Mt. Lassen to
      give your educated opinion about our motor problem. No work involved, just
      advice.

      We can provide a 5th wheel to stay in, a BBQ dinner with a campfire, peace
      and quiet, great view, and fun company. (We can also provide a parking spot
      for an RV with water and electric hookup.) We're 30 miles east of Red Bluff
      and just 15 miles from Lassen National Volcanic Park, one of the major parks
      in the country with bubbling mud pits, steam vents, and snow still on the
      ground plus lots of camping spots from 5 miles from us to about 30 miles.

      D. Hammond