Microwave Queasar

  • annamae319aolcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Variable Speed Select. In 1986 Coachman. Any one with a book that came with this oven? I see no numbers of any kind to go with this one. Not about to try to take it out to see what is written on the back. Looks good and clean. Looks as if it has not been used very much. It seems to work just fine. It does not have a turn table inside. So I will be relearning how to cook in one.
      New window blinds ordered today. Cheap little items glad we do not need many.
      Take care
      Anna Mae
    • gmmullins4
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        they sell a turntable that is self propelled for those older microwaves. i had to buy one while i awaited some parts. redwing

        http://tinyurl.com/3zxf4sy