Re: [classicrv] Grouply

  • Dave S.
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 30, 2011
      Should have mentioned that Stacy got my email from the group and it
      admitted that in the invite.
      Dave S.

      --
      My Railroad picture pages are at
      www.flickr.com/photos/des-productions

    • gmmullins4
      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 8, 2011
        the average small two door dometic(rm2501) uses 1/4gallon per day when outside temp is 77degrees(propane project results), usage is more with higher outside temps. the larger the fridge the more it uses, also if it runs 12volt like the rm2501 dometic, for the controls, expect a single battery to last 3-6 days depending on battery type and size and condition of battery. fans increase cool down times and efficiancy of fridge when used inside to circulate air, and for cooling down ammonia mix on the outside back tubes. redwing