New File

  • angieright
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hi, I just got the best instructions for replacing awning fabric. It was written by Todd Barnard, an experienced RV tech. I put it in the FILES section of this web site. I think I titled it "How to replace awning fabric". There are some diagrams too but I could figure out how to add them to the file, so they aren't there. Thanks Todd - from all of us. - angie