84 travelcraft heater - water issues

  • cindyleapley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:19 PM
      My heater was working fine until today I tried to start it and all of a sudden watee started dripping out! Suggestions?

      Also i was filling my water tank and noticed 1 my grey tank has a crack in it and 2 not connected to city water it did not work. I flipped my water pump switch but nothing happened.

      I am learning all about this thing called rving and will be an expert soon thank to alk pf you wonderful people!!
      Steve