Bonanza!

  • wpmartin55
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      We were driving from Phoenix to Payson today on Rt. 87. Just south of town is a place called Garvin RV Center. We stopped in to look at the goodies he had - about 20 old RVs, including a Revcon, a Barth, and 2 Travcos among other things. He also have a couple of older trailers. Many needed quite a bit of work, but if you're looking for anything in particular, or something to part out, give them a call at (928) 474-9216 or (928) 595-4093. The old fellow who owned it bought all kinds of stuff, but he passed away and his kids are selling. I think the prices were high for the condition of most of them, but it was like going into museum!
      Cindy