This video is truly Magnificent]

  • Lynnie Whitefield
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      I beleive!!!

      A beautiful video showing the greatness of God.
      6 min. long but worth it!!

      Be sure your speakers are on .

      www.andiesisle.com/creation/magnificent.html

    • Ted Kroll
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
        Lynnie, This video, although very beautiful, is not what this group wants out of this site. Please, it's not the material that we have joined this group for. I hope U understand.
        Thank U
        Ted

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
          My apologies to the group, this was in error, I hit the wrong address when forwarding this and didn't notice it.

          Lynnie

          .

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
            Lynnie,
            I realize it was an honest error, no big deal.
            We look forward to your "RV" and camping posts in the New Year.
            JerryK
            Moderator