Re: Carburetors

  • Sirrobyn0
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 31, 2010
      Gmmullins,
      I would have gone that route if I could have, unfortunately the last carb. shop in my area closed down last year. So I thought rather than driving 75 miles to the next nearest place that I don't know the reputation of I'd go this other route. I can do the actual overhaul myself but I've never tried replacing the bushings before, maybe I'll try it next time but probably not as National Carbs did well for me.

      Rob