Moderated status

  • regal5575
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Tom,
      Based on your last two posts to this group it appears that your computer or at least your Yahoo ID has been compromised or infected with a virus or some other form of malware. I'm deleting your last two posts and putting you on moderated status until you have resolved these issues. Please let me know when this is cleared up and I will remove the moderated status.
      JerryK
      ClassicRV Moderator