Dodge A-100 camper.

  • GeorgeG
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2010
      Anyone here interested in rebuilding an A-100 (A-108) Dodge Explorer. Most all the mechanicals are done needs interior and body (not bad) and paint. 318 Auto. I am in N.E. Pa.
      GEORGE!!
    • Jabba Truck
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
        Did you see the ebay one I posted here a couple of days ago?
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-Dodge-A100-Camper-van-rare-find-NO-RESERVE-/330477412175?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf1fd1f4f#ht_500wt_1182

        It is in NJ, probably not too far from you.  Perhaps you can contact the seller
        and have him put you in touch with the next buyer as a restoration buddy.