1973 Apollo Jupiter

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2010
      Anyone know anything about the early 70s Apollo Jupiter motorhomes?

      1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.

    • Jabba Truck
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2010
        Apollo went to the moon and Earth orbit (Skylab and Soyuz).

        It was Voyager that went to Jupiter.

        Warren <wncol2004@...> wrote:

        >Anyone know anything about the early 70s Apollo Jupiter motorhomes?
        >

        >--
        >Warren
        >1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.
        >1953 Airstream Cruiser Travel trailer (The Runaway Sue)
        >Western KY

      • Warren
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2010
          Lol. I know, This was also the brand/model of a motorhome back in the early
          70s as well.
          Just trying to find out more about it, quality of workmanship, where they
          were made etc...

          1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.