Re: [classicrv] Still here

  • Bob Hines
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4 4:50 PM
      B+ already exists.

      * 50 FREE State Vintage Trailer Clubs *
          http://www.50StateClubs.blogspot.com
          Bob Hines
         1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Club-California-USAVTN

      --- On Sun, 7/4/10, Jerry Noone <rjerryc01@...> wrote:

      From: Jerry Noone <rjerryc01@...>
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] Still here
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 1:48 PM

      Mike
      Interesting vehicle. Can't recall seeing this sort of combo before. My thought would be that it would have to be classed as a "C" though - unless you want to create a "B+" or a "C-".
      Jerry

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5 6:58 AM
        I though Class C had a cab over bed or storage. that one has neither.
        I think it classifies as a B of sorts. Not only that but a Class C you can
        stand up in without bumping your head.

        1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.