Still here

  • Mike VanPelt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2010
      Haven't posted much; been a really snarky month or two.

      SO - here's a contribution:

      What is this? Found this in my area Craigslist.

      http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/1818957981.html

      It's not a "B," not a "C," what do you call it?

      Mike

      "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
      you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      Cindy & Mike VanPelt

      - Libby & Darcy

      Milwaukee, WI, USA

      1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C

      - 21', Ford E350, 460V8

      2005 Lund Explorer

      - 16', Mercury 60

      mvp1114@...

    • Jerry Noone
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
        Mike
        Interesting vehicle. Can't recall seeing this sort of combo before. My thought would be that it would have to be classed as a "C" though - unless you want to create a "B+" or a "C-".
        Jerry

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
          well i'll say one thing......it will run better than a transvan. cute.

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Mike VanPelt" <mvp1114@...> wrote:

          > Haven't posted much; been a really snarky month or two.
          >

          > SO - here's a contribution:
          >

          > What is this? Found this in my area Craigslist.
          >

          > http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/1818957981.html
          >

          > It's not a "B," not a "C," what do you call it?
          >

          > Mike

          > "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
          > you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

          > Cindy & Mike VanPelt
          >
          > - Libby & Darcy
          >
          > Milwaukee, WI, USA
          >
          > 1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C
          >
          > - 21', Ford E350, 460V8
          >
          > 2005 Lund Explorer
          >
          > - 16', Mercury 60
          >

          > mvp1114@...

        • Mike VanPelt

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
              B+ already exists.

              * 50 FREE State Vintage Trailer Clubs *
                  http://www.50StateClubs.blogspot.com
                  Bob Hines
                 1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Club-California-USAVTN

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5, 2010
                I though Class C had a cab over bed or storage. that one has neither.
                I think it classifies as a B of sorts. Not only that but a Class C you can
                stand up in without bumping your head.

                1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.