B-W Manufacturers Inc. Power converter

  • allesharo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hello,
      I have a power converter here that belongs to a friend of mine
      Model 3240UL. It needs work and I was wondering if by chance anyone
      on this forum might have a electrical Schematic they could forward to
      me?
    • redwing
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 7:18 AM
        that converter was used during the 80's for alot of rv's, its a 40amp model, i don't know how much it sends for charging the battery, probally 10amps.not really worth taking a chance to fix it and wondering how long it will last. you would be better off with a newer converter and you could get one cheap if you looked around and the newer one would have a better charger built in and probally perform better as well.

        here is a good converter but i would be prone to ask you the application so to provide the right model. note the three stage charging of the model shown.

        http://www.adventurerv.net/wfco-8700-series-amp-power-center-converter-p-14471.html?osCsid=jd40e4jo3g9ivdi5ps9bl3kro1