Re: 1979 28ft southwind

  • redwing
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
      in reality all appliances in the rv are covered by the maker, and easy to get manuals for most if you look or even pdf files online. i have every manual for everything in this home, and even the manual for the first buyer of the motorhome. in the motorhome manual i would be hard pressed to even find info on the tank gauges its just not there, but i can find info online from the manufacturer. i even have the chassis manual that the rv builder used, again nothing much there either.

      well lets hope in the future you can get an rv...but hey....they have mini trailers for motorcycles if your interested, you can even build one if the bike is big enough to haul one!!

      http://www.motorcycletrailer.com/

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcosPDz56Qc&feature=player_embedded

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzGWnicCigs&feature=related