RE: [classicrv] Re: 1979 28ft southwind

  • Roger Phillips
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      When we bought our '82 Coachmen, it came with a huge briefcase, full of manuals on everything, from the electric box, to the AC unit, to the Genny, to the toilet...indispensable. Alas, I am without RV at the moment. Decided on a motorcycle instead, for a while. Looking to get a REALLY small camp stove, tent, bag, etc, so I can "park'n'camp" next summer...

      good luck. I did find when I had my Dodge Titan, '77, that I could find a few helpful manual on the *b*y once in a while...

      Roger

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
        in reality all appliances in the rv are covered by the maker, and easy to get manuals for most if you look or even pdf files online. i have every manual for everything in this home, and even the manual for the first buyer of the motorhome. in the motorhome manual i would be hard pressed to even find info on the tank gauges its just not there, but i can find info online from the manufacturer. i even have the chassis manual that the rv builder used, again nothing much there either.

        well lets hope in the future you can get an rv...but hey....they have mini trailers for motorcycles if your interested, you can even build one if the bike is big enough to haul one!!

        http://www.motorcycletrailer.com/

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcosPDz56Qc&feature=player_embedded

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzGWnicCigs&feature=related