New member saying "hello".

  • htwlss
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2010
      Hi ya! My husband and I just bought a truck camper for quick weekend trips. We also own a vintage 1955 Terry travel trailer.
      Hoping to get some great tips from everyone.
      Teri
    • Bob Hines
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2010
        Welcome Teri!
        I would love to see pictures of your Terry. Do you have them posted yet? If you have questions about camping events or rallies I might be able to help. Just ask away!

        50 FREE State Vintage Trailer Clubs
        http://www.50StateClubs.blogspo t.com
        Bob Hines
        1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner
        Marysville, California
        Vintage_Trailers_Network_California@yahoogroups.com

        Hi ya! My husband and I just bought a truck camper for quick weekend trips. We also own a vintage 1955 Terry travel trailer.
        Hoping to get some great tips from everyone.
        Teri

      • Wesley Furr
        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2010
          1955? I didn't know Terry existed that far back! I'd love to see what it
          looks like...

          Wesley

          Hi ya! My husband and I just bought a truck camper for quick weekend trips.
          We also own a vintage 1955 Terry travel trailer.
          Hoping to get some great tips from everyone.
          Teri
        • Eichermueller
          Message 4 of 7 , May 5, 2010
            Actually Terry started building trailers in 1946. Attached is a 12 footer
            1948 Terry out of my Terry archives.

            www.allmanufacturedhomes.com

            Juergen Eichermueller

            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2010
              Here's my (long) story with LOTS of pictures linked:
              http://mcgeesauto.chirpthird.com/55Terry/1955%20Terry.htm

              -Teri w/the 1955 Terry

              --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Bob Hines <bob-hines-1959@...> wrote:

              > Welcome Teri!
              > I would love to see pictures of your Terry. Do you have them posted yet? If you have questions about camping events or rallies I might be able to help. Just ask away!
              >

              > 50 FREE State Vintage Trailer Clubs
              > http://www.50StateClubs.blogspo t.com
              > Bob Hines
              > 1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner
              > Marysville, California
              > Vintage_Trailers_Network_California@yahoogroups.com

            • Bob Hines
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2010
                What a great story!   A great trailer too!

                * 50 FREE State Vintage Trailer Clubs *
                    http://www.50StateClubs.blogspot.com
                    Bob Hines
                    Marysville, California
                   1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner
                    Vintage_Trailers_Network_California@yahoogroups.com
                    USAVTN

                Here's my (long) story with LOTS of pictures linked:
                http://mcgeesauto. chirpthird. com/55Terry/ 1955%20Terry. htm

                -Teri w/the 1955 Terry

                --- In classicrv@yahoogrou ps.com, Bob Hines <bob-hines-1959@ ...> wrote:

                > Welcome Teri!
                > I would love to see pictures of your Terry. Do you have them posted yet? If you have questions about camping events or rallies I might be able to help. Just ask away!
                >

                > 50 FREE State Vintage Trailer Clubs
                > http://www.50StateC lubs.blogspo t.com
                > Bob Hines
                > 1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner