RE: [classicrv] 1979 Pace aroow with a 400 crysler

  • Mike VanPelt
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 2, 2010
      I agree with Henry, the low miles might look good but yes, it was always
      aworking "fully loaded" . . . when it was working. It also has sat a LOT if
      it's a '79 with only 41k on it. Things dry out, the rubber boots will crack
      - we had a lot of replacement to do on our '79.

      Tires are also a major issue - check the age and no matter the age, (under 5
      years or not) check for cracking.

      Mike

      "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." -
      Albert Einstein

      - Albert Einstein

      Facta Non Verba!
      (Deeds, Not Words)