Re: [classicrv] Transmission fluid and filter

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      I think the part you missed was you waited till 180k miles rather than doing
      it at 100k miles.
      I had the fluid changed on my 1989 GMC R2500 Suburban at 100k miles. I have
      no idea if it had ever been changed but the fluid looked like it was in good
      shape. I purchased the vehicle used at 77k miles. It now has 120k miles and
      still running good. I hope it continues to work well for many more miles.

      1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.